Welcome to 2b mod. We are a modern furniture store in Scottsdale (Arizona) USA. In our shop we combine pieces from different periods of modernism as well as new design furniture and accessories. Our merchandise is a mix of carefully chosen products from different manufacturers in Europe, Asia, and USA. We do an extensive research on these products before we bring them to our shop. It is our main goal to provide our customers with quality furniture at competitive prices. Interior designers, architects, business owners and visual presentation managers are among our customers that receive special discounts. We are looking forward to be part of your next project.
The selection process for our products is based on 2 main aspects: overall design and quality. For years, we have been collecting vintage originals and have owned many of the items we sell, which is how we maintain a solid point of reference when bringing new products to the store. We attend to furniture shows to keep our catalog growing but also to appreciate the actual construction and finish on potential and existing products.
Do you have a question on materials used, features or wear and tear issues? Please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
Please order with confidence. 2b mod is proud to offer one of the largest collections of modern classics and original designs available to the US market. We are a 6 year old physical store with an online catalog. Our business is not based in a residence or suite with a PO box address (like most websites you see today). We are located in the Downtown area in Scottsdale, AZ just 2 blocks away from Fashion Square Mall, the Waterfront, the Arts District, SMOCA (Scottsdale Museum of Modern Art) and many other attractions.
- Our pieces have been used in local projects like Saks 5th Ave (Biltmore), Neiman Marcus (Scottsdale Fashion Mall) and the suites at the W Hotel among others.
- We prefer not to use a shopping cart as they are never accurate on lead times or stock information. (They usually have misleading phrases like: "Usually in Stock" or similar. These catch phrases are designed to make the sale, later when there is a long delay in sending tracking information, they inform you that there is a mistake and the item is back ordered.
- As we believe a furniture purchase is an important one, we do not incur on these practices. We check stock by contacting the sources. After ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) and available deals (Price Match) have been discussed, you decide if you wish to place the order. In case the item is back ordered, you will not be charged until it is received (to the US warehouse) and it is ready to ship.
- All the pictures on this website are from the actual products you will be receiving.
- We will gladly match or beat any competitor's price (local or online).