Arizona's Roof Consultant, LLC
1753 E. Broadway Road #101-291
associated with contractors or manufacturers.
Since 1996 inspectors from Arizona's Roof
Consultant, LLC have been providing customers with independent, unbiased
opinions on all facets of roofing, water proofing and building enveloping.
With over 60 years of combined experience, Arizona's Roof Consultant, LLC can
manage you next new or re-roofing project, investigate and
evaluate a recent roofing installation, or write a maintenance
program for an existing roof.
By using a pro-active maintenance programs and yearly inspections our clients
prevent "Crisis Management" situations and costly emergency repairs.
- Roof System Evaluation - Investigation, analysis and detailed reporting on problematic/failed building elements due to water exposure or water intrusion. This includes the investigation of roofing, waterproofing and all exterior wall assemblies.
- Roof System Design and Specification - Preparation of construction drawings, written specifications and scope of required construction, as well as a pre-bid conference with qualified contractors approved by product manufacturers to install the specified roof system.
- Full Time Project Inspectors - Services offered by project inspectors include document review, litigation avoidance, and litigation assistance.
- Roof Management Program - Evaluation and documentation of all existing roof systems, review of all repair work on roof systems, yearly inspection of roofing and waterproofing projects.
- Construction Defect Reconstruction Project Management
Date Joined the BBB
Type(s) of Business
Asbestos Consulting & Testing
Roofing Service Consultants