In November of 2003, CEPA was purchased by Sue and Paul Ross. The Ross' bring their extensive Professional and Engineering/Manufacturing experience to CEPA to continue it's rich tradition of service excellence to the interconnect industry.
CEPA brings engineering-based problem-solving expertise to RF Coax Interconnect Solutions, build-to-print, and custom designs. This expertise includes:
- flexible, hand-conformable, and semi-rigid coax cable assemblies from DC to 65 GHz
- delay lines
- wire harnesses, from simple to complex
- unique, custom designed connectors for hard to fit applications
- Electro-mechanical box build
Our extensive cable and harness assembly capabilities include:
- high performance test, low loss, phase stable and phase matched assemblies
- ruggedized and over-coated armored assemblies with high tensile strength
- quick cure over-molded and potted assemblies
- high power and high temperature assemblies
- low outgassing and space qualified assemblies
C.E. Precision Assemblies is committed to understanding our Customer's needs, delivering fully-conforming best-in-class products on schedule, with zero defects in our workmanship. This commitment is a shared responsibility of all CEPA Employees by continuously improving our processes and services.