Thank you for the opportunity to present our services to you. Cross’ Lifeline Emergency Training is an American Safety and Health Institute accredited Arizona based health and safety training center. We proudly announce our expansion into Dallas, and we look forward to meeting and working with you! Our program is recognized by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
We have been providing life saving training through out Arizona for the past 5 years. We pride ourselves in offering the most up-to-date training through professional and enthusiastic instruction. We will exceed your expectations with our fun but informative hands on presentation.
10 reasons why you should choose Cross' Lifeline Emergency Training:
1. Our program follows national guidelines for length of class and information covered.
2. Our program is recognized by ASHI and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
3. All of our instructors are instructor certified; therefore your certification is valid.
4. Quality training with the most up to date info.
5. Online training soon to be available.
6. Each student will receive a certification card, along with a laminated skill card; Facilities will receive a wall hanging certificate.
7. It is our goal to make sure we provide a comfortable and relaxed learning environment.
8. Student and instructor interaction making a fun and informative experience.
9. We will exceed your expectations with outstanding customer service.
10. You get what you pay for!