The Founders of Family Home Care have over 26 years of leadership experience providing senior home care services in California and Arizona. We are a family owned company, not a franchise, with a team of Home Care Professionals driven to provide the highest quality of care possible.
Our mission is the commitment to become the leader in providing experienced, compassionate, and reliable Non-Medical In-Home Care services for all the communities we serve.
We accomplish our mission each day because we are a service driven organization designed specifically to address the needs of those who need In-Home Care Services. Our policies and procedures reflect our years of experience and dedication to make your home care experience the best that it can be.Our Caregivers are our Employees. They:
• Are Covered by Workers' Compensation Insurance while providing care services;
• Have their appropriate State and Federal Tax Liabilities and Reports paid and filed by FHC;
• Are covered by Professional Liability Insurance while providing care services;
• Are Bonded against theft;
• Must pass a fingerprint criminal background investigation;
• Are rigorously screened for care giving experience, and verifiable previous employment;
• Have their skill levels regularly monitored while on-the-job.
• Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certificates
• Must have current TB test verifying employee is clear of TB