Keats, Connelly and Associates is the largest cross-border wealth management firm in North America that specializes in assisting Canadians and Americans realize their dreams of a cross-border lifestyle. Our offices are in Phoenix, Arizona; and Boynton Beach, Florida.
Our Fee-Only* compensation model enables us to maintain our philosophy of promoting our clients' best interests at all times while avoiding any potential conflict of interest with commissions.
Our Mission – Why we Exist
Our mission is to help individuals from the U.S. and Canada determine and achieve their financial and life planning goals through a comprehensive financial planning process. Our role is that of an independent and trusted financial counselor, providing personalized service with uncompromising integrity.
Our Vision Statement – What We Strive For
Our vision is to enrich the lives of our clients and to have a positive impact on our community, profession, and workplace. By achieving this vision, we strive to become the best financial planning firm in North America.
Our Values – What We Stand For
- We pledge to place our clients’ interests above all else.
- We seek to instill peace of mind in our clients through the financial planning process and by providing advice that is second to none in our industry.
- We strive to communicate frequently and proactively in a manner that allows clients to understand their situation, our advice, and the reasons behind our advice.
- We seek to make our community a better place to live by maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards in conducting our business, and by being active, individually and as a company, in community activities.
- We strive to improve our profession through our conscientious and quality business practices, involvement in our professional societies and meetings, and matchless reputation for quality of work and professionalism among our peers.
- We strive to help our employees reach their professional and personal goals through a harmonious and productive workplace that leverages technology, professional and interpersonal skills.
- We seek to treat all of our clients and employees with integrity, respect and concern for their personal and professional lives, so that they are proud to be associated with Keats, Connelly and Associates, LLC