If you've been injured in an Arizona auto accident in Phoenix or hurt at your construction job, you need legal help and you need it now. You've come to the right law firm.
The Law Offices of Randy J. Hurwitz, P.C., has one goal: to help accident victims throughout the state of Arizona, including Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale and Tempe. For a free consultation, call today at (480) 535-8988 or complete the short form on the left.
Our experienced staff and counsel will fight hard for your legal rights and work tirelessly to help you get the compensation you deserve. Here is what you can expect from the Law Offices of Randy J. Hurwitz, P.C.:
- Free consultation. The first step is to come in for a free consultation to discuss your situation and decide if we are the law firm for you. We can answer many of the questions you have about your case. We can help you decide whether you have a valid claim. We can give you an estimate about what the case might be worth and how long it will take to settle.
- Help with your entire situation. Once we take your case, we will talk to you and any family members who may have been injured to determine what you need. We can help you with your entire situation, not just your legal claim. For instance, if you have been in car wreck, we'll help you arrange a loaner or rental car. If you need medical advice, we can help you find a doctor.
- Our phone lines are open. While we are handling your case, you can call us anytime to talk to your attorney. If the attorney is not available, leave a message and the attorney will return your call within 24 hours or we will send you a check for $25. Not many people get those checks, though, because we are committed to providing individual legal attention to each and every one of our clients.
- Experienced negotiators. We will take your case to trial or negotiate on your behalf with the responsible party or the insurance company. During those negotiations, our experienced attorney will work hard to make sure that all your needs are met, both during settlement talks and after a deal is reached.
- Financial advice. If you are awarded money, we will advise you on how best to manage those funds so that you maximize your eligibility for government or other assistance.