Helping people and companies get more out of work.
For more than 60 years, we've been dedicated to enriching people's lives with quality employment and training opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase productivity, improve efficiency and boost the bottom line.
We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service - perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Service Programs, outplacement and human resources consulting.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in contemporary working. With our global presence and local expertise, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. We create progress by knowing what's now and next in the world of work - and sharing it to benefit all.
Few companies can match Manpower's history of growth - or our continued progress in what's now and next in the world of work. Take a look at where we've been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You'll see an unwavering commitment to our clients' and candidates' success.Corporate Background
- Founded in 1948
- Traded NYSE: MAN
- Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Over 800 office locations in North America
- Over 4,000 office locations worldwide in 82 countries and territories
- Approximately 350,000 employees in North America, 4 million worldwide
- Named as one of Fortune's Most Admired companies in the staffing industry for the seventh year in a row by a group of 10,000 executives, directors and securities analysts.
- Ranked 119 on FORTUNE list of America's largest companies
- Total revenues: Fiscal 2008 - $22 billion
- Serving small, midsized and Fortune 100 organizations
- Approximately 400,000 worldwide customers