This business offers professional legal services.
MICHAEL E. TRAUSCHT, ESQ.
5502 S. Lakeshore Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
Tel (480) 838-7000 / Fax (480) 838-1142
1. Juris Doctorate, University of Arizona Law School, 1973.
2. Deputy Pima County Attorney under (Senator) Dennis DeConcini, 1973-1977.
(Specialty: Prosecution of armed robberies, assaults, and burglaries.)
3. Associate Professor at Arizona State University, 1980 to 1985.
4. Legal Officer (and former lecturer) of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, 1977 to present.
5. Member (and past lecturer) of National District Attorneys Association, 1975 to present.
6. Cases featured on National News Media: Interviewed by Dan Rather on 60 Minutes of Who's Who, Time Magazine, and Newsweek.
7. Director, Phoenix Trial Lawyers Association, 1981.
8. Member of Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association, 1981 to present.
9. Law Practice devoted to Injury Law, 1978 to present: product liability, auto and aviation (licensed pilot)
10. Instrumental in obtaining changes in Arizona law which now provides workers compensation coverage to police officers and firemen while traveling to and from work, 1997-1998.