Loving Where You Live
The primary focus at Preferred Communities is that of our distinctive customers. When we established ourselves in November 2005, we wanted to make sure that communities in Arizona were receiving the one on one attention they deserve. Our approach provides us an opportunity to make strides in the industry and provide individualized customer service “after the sale” not just during the bid process. Preferred Communities team members understand first hand how important one on one management and a dedicated board are for the success of every community.
The team that supports Preferred Communities brings a combined 34 years experience in customer service, home inspections, collections, communications, accounting and all areas of community association management.Services
Our Services reflect our motto: "Loving where you Live."
Preferred Communities offers personalized attention to board members and homeowners alike.
The following is a general list of services provided by Preferred Communities:
- Whether your association only needs a little help with accounting, or requires a full-service management package or something in between, Preferred Communities can customize a service contract to give you what you need at a competitive price!
- Homeowner’s Association Management Services include; dues collection, accounting, CC&R enforcement, attending Board of Directors meetings, financial planning, supervision of maintenance, bid solicitation, negotiations with contractors, preparation of resale certificates and other duties assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Developers of new condominium projects in Arizona can benefit from our experience in forming new homeowner’s associations and in transitioning from developer/ builder to a complete and smooth operating homeowner’s association with new homeowner participation.
- Preferred Communities provides leadership and support to Board of Directors, homeowners, builders and developers in the management of existing and newly constructed associations.
- Preferred Communities provides management services for Homeowner’s Associations, Condominium Associations, Owners Associations, Community Associations, and planned unit developments throughout Arizona.
- Thorough knowledge of Association Management, Record Keeping, Budgets, Reserve Study Requirements, Collections, General Mailings
- Strong working relationships with contractors and other maintenance persons to handle all maintenance needs within budget.
- Access to Attorneys, specializing in Association Law, to handle any collection problems or other issues that may arise that our in-house collection department does not handle
- Work as a team with the Board of Directors, providing information needed to make decisions benefiting the Association Members
- Handle all Member questions, concerns, and complaints in a professional and business like manner
Preferred Communities is fully insured and bonded for your peace of mind.