"Specializes In Water and Fire Damage Remediation"
Resolution Fire + Flood, LLC invests heavily in the latest equipment, training, and technology to ensure the job is done with maximum efficiency. This allows our clients to begin the process of getting things back to normal faster. Certified, professional technicians are ready to assist you in getting your home back to pre-damage condition.
Resolution Fire + Flood's Commitment to You:
- We will be responsive to your needs.
- We will be sensitive, compassionate and understanding about your loss.
- We will do whatever we can to assist you in regaining your sense of security.
- We will conduct our business in a fair, ethical manner.
- We will communicate often, honestly, and directly.
- We will ensure that the job is done and done right the first time
- We will maintain the safety of our clients and our workers as our highest priority.
- We are licensed, certified, and insured.
- We work directly with the insurance companies to expedite the claims process.
For Fire Damage
Even small fires can create significant amounts of soot and odor, leaving the home or office essentially uninhabitable. Resolution Fire + Flood’s processes allow you to get back to normal, FAST. We offer the following services:
- Soot removal
- Cleaning of the structure, both inside and out
- Deodorization services
- Contents restoration
For Water Damage
Resolution Fire + Flood has the expertise to not only remove moisture from floors and carpet, but dry wall, plaster, cabinets, and more. It is our goal to dry as much as reasonably possible and save both you (and the insurance company) time and money.
- Innovative moisture detecting equipment, including infrared cameras to see “behind” walls and ceilings to detect moisture.
- High velocity air movers, axial fans, and other equipment to create a “Vortex”. This rapid air movement enhances the rate of evaporation of the water into the air.
- Low grain refrigerant (LGR) and Desiccant humidifiers to quickly pull moisture out of the air.
- Psychrometric analysis of the damaged property throughout the drying process.
- Evaluate the area and identify the full extent of the damage.
- Ensure the premises is SAFE for you and our employees
- Conduct remediation process in accordance with IICRC standards, using our state of the art equipment and processes.
Mold cannot be killed. Be aware of mold remediation contractors who do not recommend a third party evaluation from an industrial hygienist. Performing mold remediation without this independent evaluation is a potential conflict of interest for the contractor.
The goal for mold remediation is to remove the mold from the premises. Resolution Fire + Flood will give you an honest opinion, and will offer a recommendation that is best for YOU on how to proceed with your particular situation.