Saguaro Moulding was founded in 1937 in the Arizona White Mountain area by Cliff Burrows. Mr. Burrows used an XL Sticker as a portable moulding operation in the Ponderosa Pine Forest running air dried outfall from his father-in-laws saw mill.
In approximately 1952 Mr. Burrows moved his business to its present location in Phoenix, Arizona. Mr. Burrows sold the business to Programmed Land in 1980 and retired. Glenn and Audrey Shaw managed the business and purchased it in 1985. The Shaw family has owned and managed Saguaro Moulding since then.