I have been a licensed attorney since June 1, 1993. I mostly worked for other
law firms from 1993 to 1998. I opened my own law office in California on
November 15, 1998 to about June 2005. I worked at the State Bar of Arizona from
March 2005 to May 2008. I opened my own law office in Arizona in June 2008.
The Law Offices of Denise Tomaiko, located in Gilbert near the Mesa courthouse, focuses on family matters including:
- Divorce, Annulment, Legal Separation
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Legal Decision Making (Child Custody)
- Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Estate Planning including Wills and Trusts
- Planning for Incapacity including Living Wills and Powers of Attorney
Denise Tomaiko works hard to provide individual attention and care to each of her clients. She provides high-quality, professional legal work and values every client relationship.
The Law Offices are located in the East Valley, at the Islands in Gilbert, minutes from downtown Gilbert and the Southeast Mesa Superior Court.Call us at 480-222-5666 or 480-656-9765 to schedule an appointment.