The "parent company" started in 1958 in Phoenix, AZ with a Shell gas station on the NE corner of 40th St and McDowell.
In 1959, our patriarch Tony Sr. opened a Humble Oil gas station on the southeast corner of 44th Street and Thomas Road. The land behind the gas station was a farm and occasionally customers brought their car in for an oil change and let their children play with the lambs on the farm behind the station.
That location was run by the family for 30 years until the lease expired and the new mall was to be built. From there, the second generation purchased facilities of their own and have continued to serve the community they have grown up in!