Vescio Law Firm, P.C. brings forward experience in many areas of business law, civil and commercial litigation, juvenile and family law. The following is a summary of just some of Lynda Vescio's experience throughout her career:
- Trial involving a claim for a $6 million brokerage commission and breach of contract for the rental of office space at the World Trade Center. A settlement was reached on the first day of trial.
- Trial Team for a 10-week trial involving claims of fraud, breach of contract, and misrepresentation involving paging technology. The client was sued for $750 million dollars. The jury deliberated for only 2 hours and found a full defense verdict in favor of our client.
- National Coordinating Counsel for class actions against two clients, in fifteen states, involving allegedly defective DVD players. Lynda was personally responsible for the coordination of counsel, schedules, motions and strategy in fifteen different states, as well as involvement in negotiations with lead plaintiff's counsel. The cases settled.
- Deposed witnesses, weekly client contact, coordination of discovery involving 3000 boxes of documents, strategic planning, assisted in negotiation and drafting of settlement worth approximately $3 billion in class actions involving allegedly defective tire repair technique. The case settled after approximately one year of litigation.
- Numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations involving civil and commercial litigation, parental rights, and felonies.
- Published - "Manufacturer-to-Patient Advertising: Further Advice Following Perez," Product Liability Law & Strategy, January 2000, co-authored with Arvin Maskin and Konrad Cailteaux
- Lynda Vescio has taught Continuing Legal Education Classes on Legal Research Skills and Strategies and on Effective Cross-Examination Techniques.
Commercial and Civil Litigation
Custody, Guardianship, Adoption
Domestic Relations and Family Law
Wills, Trusts, Conservatorships/Probate