William Foreman appreciates the fact that clients and their families need to know where they stand at all times, so that they can properly consider all of their options and make good decisions. When handling complicated criminal cases he understands that everything else comes in a distant second to preparation. William Foreman is an experienced criminal lawyer and accordingly knows that not every case should proceed to trial.
He knows that a successful outcome is often accomplished by way of a dismissal of some or all of the charges, the suppression of evidence, or a plea to a substantially reduced charge that accurately reflects the severity of the offense. Much of his work involves the following:
- Helping families cope with feelings of fear and embarrassment associated with criminal charges
- Providing families with a reality check by way of an objective perspective on their cases and what is likely to happen if it goes to trial
- Gathering evidence and investigating the facts surrounding criminal charges
- Negotiating and arranging for reduced charges and lesser sentencing
- Formulating sentencing programs tailored to a client's specific needs
If you have been contacted by the police or charged with a crime, please contact Maricopa County criminal lawyer William Foreman at his Scottsdale criminal defense law firm immediately. He is Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization, AV Rated, and a member in good standing of the State Bar of Arizona, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, and the Horace Rumpole Inn of Court. To learn more about a variety of criminal law and criminal procedure topics, please go to our E-Newsletter.