Offering Innovative And Practical Legal Solutions
The Arizona law firm of Eugene M. Kadish, Ltd., is dedicated to providing creative and cost-efficient legal solutions involving business and real estate matters. Tempe lawyer Eugene M. Kadish is a sole practitioner with more than 30 years of experience representing clients in the Phoenix metro area and throughout Arizona. In addition to his wealth of legal knowledge, Mr. Kadish draws upon his personal experience as a former business owner in the construction industry in order to effectively pursue his clients' goals.
The firm serves entrepreneurs, partnerships, LLCs, closely held corporations and other small to midsize businesses, offering high-quality legal counsel at an affordable price. Clients appreciate the fact they interact directly with the firm's founding attorney instead of being relegated to paralegals and associates.
Areas of Practice
The law firm handles a full array of business and real estate transactions and related legal issues, including:
- Business law — Financing, customer relations, employment matters, regulatory issues and more
- Business formation — Business entity selection, drafting bylaws/operating agreements and more
- Business contracts — Partnership agreements, vendor and other "B to B" transactions and more
- Real estate — Residential and commercial purchases, sales, leases and more
- Canadian real estate investors — Navigating the complexities of cross-border requirements, and forming entities to hold title to residential and commercial real estate in Arizona and more
While Mr. Kadish devotes the majority of his practice to transactions, he is a skilled mediator, arbitrator and negotiator. He helps clients avoid the high cost of litigation and knows how to solve disputes cost-effectively. Over the years, he has also developed a trusted network of fellow professionals across a spectrum of industries. He has access to skilled real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, commercial insurance providers and other professionals.