Joan Bundy Law PLC is a law firm based in Chandler, Arizona, focusing on all aspects of family law, including divorce, child custody and visitation, child support, property division and post-decree modifications. The firm's principal, Joan Bundy, is a licensed Arizona attorney and 2005 graduate of the University of Arizona law school. She has been admitted to practice in both state and federal courts.
Joan became passionate about family law while serving as a prosecutor, helping bring justice to victims of domestic violence. A recognized expert in animal law, she serves on the Executive Council of the State Bar of Arizona's Animal Law Section and, for many years, has been a board member of, volunteer for, or financial contributor to many animal welfare organizations.
Joan was raised in a small Iowa town and has lived in Arizona since 2000. Before entering the legal field, she spent a decade in journalism and public relations.
- Contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Domestic violence and child abuse
- Spousal maintenance / alimony
- Division of property and debts
- Modification of court orders
- Protective orders
- Legal separation
- Termination of parental rights and responsibilities
- Guardianship and power of attorney
- Grandparents' rights
- Unmarried partner and same-sex issues
- Animal law, including honorary pet trusts