KEYAH Construction, Inc. is a Navajo-owned licensed contractor, handling heavy highway construction and commercial & residential building projects valued up to $3 million.
KEYAH specializes in planning, managing, and constructing private, industrial, and commercial projects throughout the Southwest Region of the United States.
Navajo contractor KEYAH has handled over 40 projects of high-quality workmanship in concert with their respective project owners and representatives since its incorporation.
Prominent clients include:
• The Navajo Nation
• Indian Health Services
• Chemehuevi Indian Tribe
• United States Fish and Wildlife Services
• Kayenta Township
• City of Winslow
- Certified as a Priority-One General Contracting Company of the Navajo Nation, qualified as a Navajo Business Preference Company by the Navajo Nation's Business Regulatory Office
- Certified as a Minority-Owned Contracting Entity by the United States Small Business Administration, qualified as a HUBZone Small Business Concern (SBC)
- Certified with B-01 Commercial Building and A-General Engineering licenses by the State of Arizona
- Incorporated in 2003 by the State of Arizona and the Navajo Nation